A comprehensive and socially responsible tool for anyone reading or studying the Big Book, Alcoholics Anonymous. The app contains a big book reader with several features including annotation capability, search tool, notes, contacts, several settings for easy reading and more. Anyone reading the Big Book will find this app useful and easy to use.
Most importantly, this app seeks to support Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. (“A.A.W.S.”) by donating a portion of the proceeds to A.A.W.S.
• Anonymous Icon
– To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to Alcoholics Anonymous
• The Big Book
– Read the first 164 pages & more
– Big Book Preface, Forwards & Appendices
– 60+ personal stories from the First and Second Editions
– Annotate text, a great study tool
– Built in dictionary. Select a word to define
– Portrait or Landscape layout for reading
– Page numbers for the main 164 pages
– Search Tool (magnifying glass)
– Morning prayer
– Night prayer
– Set Aside prayer
– Prayers from the steps
– Prayer of St. Francis
– Save favorite excerpts into Notes for fast access to daily readings
– Annotate text to remember key concepts, personal meaning or identification and future study
– Jot down thoughts and ideas for later
– Edit and add your own recovery contacts
– Choose from three different fonts
– Choose text size for easy reading
– Choose text color and background color for easy reading
– Choose from three different highlight colors
The 12 Step Notebook (“12 SNB”) and its owners are not affiliated with A.A.W.S. The Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of A.A.W.S. The content in the 12 SNB was not created by the app’s owners.
The First and Second Editions of the Big Book, Alcoholics Anonymous, are in the public domain in the United States only. Due to these restrictions, only the Personal Stories from the First and Second Editions are included herein.